Bike The Coast -- Prices and More
What Else To Know
Security The Security of our guests is our first commandment:
- We ride only on roads without traffic and in completely safe areas.
- Upon request pick up and drop off service from your hotel, charged separately
- High quality equipment
- Helmet mandatory
- Repair and 1st aid kit with tour guide, rescue car on standby
- The tour leader has a first aid certificate.
- Experienced, local tour guides equipped with mobile phones
- Every tour is accompanied with at least 2 tour guides.
- They all speak English and Swahili or German.
More To Know
Services In price included:
- Use of mountain-bike with front-shocks
- Use of helmet and gloves
- Bottled drinking water, bananas for energy boost
- 1 Soda at the stop
At extra cost:
- Taxi-service from and to your hotel
What You Bring
- T-Shirt and trousers
- Training shoes or other solid shoes
- Sun protection
- Head scarf (because you are using a rented helmet)
The Small Print
- Minimum of participants: - the management reserves the right to cancel a tour if there are not sufficient participants.
- The participant may choose to book another tour or to have his fee fully refunded.
- Cancellation by the participant: until 2 days before the tour: the amount is fully refunded, after: no refund.
- The tours are done under any weather conditions.
- Before any tour you sign a "Liability Waver Form" that excludes Bike the Coast from all responsibilities.